In 1993 my roommates and I let this longhair bohemian hippie wannabe (Justin) live in our living room for a few months. One day Justin showed us a bundle of dried out flowers (Angel's trumpet) wrapped in aluminum foil and told us that the flowers made you trip. A couple of days later my roommates and I stole a single flower from the bundle and made a tea with it. Except we didn't know that you were only supposed to boil the petals and that the stem was poisonous. Actually the whole damn plant is pretty toxic. The last thing I remembered was colors, trying to crawl to the bathroom, and waking up a day and a half later with a blurred vision that lasted a couple more days. We had poisoned ourselves and survived to live another day.